Friday, March 20, 2015

Fashionable Spectacles

Happy Friday! Any plans for the weekend? I plan to take out my yarn twist (already did), and give my hair a good wash and condition later. 




I was recently contacted by Firmoo to review a pair of glasses.

Glasses can be worn as an accessory to spice up your look. I decided to choose a printed pair (not sure what the print is called); something different from the black ones I had before.


The package I received came with a pair of glasses, a nice case, a spectacle pouch, cleaning cloth and tiny screwdriver (for times when your glasses gets a bit loose). It arrived in a little over a week (quite fast) after I placed my order.

The material my glasses are made of are not the best. It's a bit fragile, and can break easily if you're  not careful with it. I should have paid closer attention to the material and chosen a more sturdy option. I adore the case; it's comes in a nice size and the design is quite lovely.

Firmoo has many options for glasses. From designer to fashion pairs. I was able to upload a picture of my prescription and only had to measure my PD (Pupillary distance).

When you place an order with Firmoo, you get a 50% off code on the frames sitewide. Click on here to get 50% code. 
.
**I apologize for the picture quality. That's a huge reason of my non-consistent blogging. I desire to put out great quality photos, but I also don't want to leave my blog dry. I hope you understand.**

xoxo
Oluwaseun 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I'm always looking for the next place to get a deal on glasses. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous ! I like your hair :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings looking good......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.