Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jumping for Joy


This picture captures my current and on-going mood. I pray that God continues to overwhelm me with His unending joy.
*taken on my birthday in 2014*

Yesterday, January 12, 2015, marked the first day of the last semester of my undergraduate years. Words can even begin to describe the thoughts and emotions that's constantly running through my mind.

A part of me is still shocked at the fact that, I'll be a graduate of Business Management in some months. The other part of me is completely grateful to God, for bringing me this far. Truth be told; without Him I couldn't have come to this point in my life.

Through the good, bad, and ugly, I've experienced God's faithfulness, even when I wanted to give up. To say it's been a long journey is quite an understatement. The journey continues, but I know God is with me every step of the way.

Isaiah 55:8-9- "For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are my ways your ways", declares the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." 

The best is yet to come!

xoxo
Oluwaseun

27 comments:

  1. Awww I miss reading your blogs!!! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! God does have a way of guiding us through life and he never fails us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the journey so far. God's always with you to see you through to the end. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats hun! God will definitely see you through to the end.

    Hope you're all better now.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. blessings and congratulations.
    no one condition ever stays the same though at times it may feel that way.
    You determine your day no matter what life throws your way.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We missed your blogging :)
    Congrats girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Aww.. I know, I need to step it up, huh? :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations girl, It's an awesome feeling.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless ! Enjoyed this post.

    Slimthickdiva.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you did. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. You look so happy! Congratulations on your accomplishment. This post made me smile:-)

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love the picture? Thank you!! I'm glad I was able to put a smile on your face :)

      Delete
  10. So beautiful !
    Great shot :)
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel free to join my blogger link up. http://www.chimerenicole.com/2015/02/blogger-style-fashion-thursday-linkup.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.