Thursday, November 27, 2014

Motivational Moment: What Are You Thankful For?

Happy Thanksgiving. May you and your love ones continue to have reasons to give thanks.
 
What I am thankful for:
  • My family here, and in Nigeria
  • My siblings; elder sister
  • Education; not everyone has access to one
  • My roommate
  • My friends; both far and near
  • My health
  • Public transportation
  • A place to call home
  • My walk with God
  • My church
  • Clothes to wear and food on my table
  • I'm also thankful for YOU! Yes, even though I haven't  been a constant blogger, you still choose to stay. Thank you!
  • ...and so much more!
This verse has been on my mind for quite a while, so I'll share...
 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NLT): Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
 
Whatever it is you do today, wherever it is you choose to go, whoever you choose to celebrate today with, be thankful. Remember to count your blessings, name them one by one, and continue to live with an attitude of gratitude, even after this day.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

What are you thankful for?
 
xoxo
Seun

8 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving dear!

    Hope you have a good one!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS BIBLE VERSE..I'M THANKFUL FOR LIFE.X
    WWW.DEEMAKO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ffor life, family, friends, everything really!!!!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great thanksgiving! I am thankful for life, health, family and friends, and more...
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great Thanksgiving. Thank you, Diane!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.