Friday, November 1, 2013

10 things I love about Fall

Happy New Month! This year started off great and it's coming to an end very well too.

It's surely Fall here in Minnesota. The last few weeks, we had non-stop rain fall, then it snowed for two days or so, but it's now back to Fall-like weather. Check out some of the things I like about Fall below:


  • Sweater weather (of course!)
  • Falling leaves/changing color
  • Sipping on hot chocolate (or tea) with candles burning, while watching a movie
  • Fall Boots
  • Crisp air/Morning
  • Beautiful background for pictures
  • Rain fall
  • Layering; I love getting to experiment with my style during this time
  • Baking (not necessarily for Fall, but I need to bake more)
  • THANKSGIVING (spending time with family) :D

What's your favorite thing about Fall?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


6 comments:

  1. Wow it's been a while, I hope everything is fine for you :)
    I absolutely love everything you put in your list especially the top 3!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure has. I'm doing well, just trying to back into the swing of things. Thanks for your concern :)

      I love the top 3 as well!

      Delete
  2. I love fall as well, so far it doesn`t get horribly cold. The beauty of it as you said is being able to experiment with clothes :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo. Fall boots and sweaters are some of my faves too.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I also like pairing dresses (with tights) with boots :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.