Monday, September 2, 2013

Black & White

Happy Labor Day!






What I'm wearing:
Shirt: JCPenney
Pants: JCPenney
Necklace:
Watch: Target
Clutch : Thrifted
Shoes: Target via Clothes Mentor

I wore the above outfit to church, some weeks ago. I paired a loose white shirt with faux leather pants; both are from JCPenney. Since it's a black and white look, and I rarely wear that combination, I decided that a pop of color with red would be nice. Initially, I wore a zebra print flats to church, but when I got home, I decided to change to my red pumps and completed the look with a leopard print clutch (it's not really a clutch, did you notice?). It's one of those traveling case for your toiletries. Haha. Don't be scared; I didn't take it out. It was just for the pictures :D

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

25 comments:

  1. Really love this outfit, probably one of my favorite from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Are you serious? That's so sweet of you Emma. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Everything in this outfit is on point, I love it! I like your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this outfit, love the pop of color with the red...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. Those shoes add the perfect pop of colour to the outfit. Amazing!

    Hollaaa
    http://www.memoirsofanesha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white never fails. lovely

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I love the pop of color with the red heels. I'm a new follower!
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hun,
    I like this chic look so much!
    Your pants are "Wow"!
    I like how you added a pop color to brighten the look!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really loving those pants! JCPenney is one of my faves!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute!!
    New follower here :)

    xo,
    -Allie @ LunaVida
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable! i love it so much! especially the shoes. that's a nice touch.
    (also, i did not mean to make that rhyme but it totally did!)

    your newest follower,
    morgan
    http://mhnwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute look for you! it's relaxed and chic :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit! Love the pop of pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this whole outfit and how effortlessly chic you look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pink shoes with the monochrome. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.