Monday, June 3, 2013

StyledExpressions: Kimberly

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. I had the opportunity to style a friend on her birthday, which was over a week ago. 

I chose 3 outfits for her and took some pictures of each outfits. Below are pictures from that session; one picture of each outfit. If you follow me on instagram, you've probably seen these look. Anyways, take a look and leave your thoughts in the comment section below! :)




 It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think I'd have to go with the first look. I like the color-blocking look and dash of print incorporated into the outfit.

Working as a style consultant has been a dream of mine, so I've decided to step out and get to work. This Summer, I'm determined (by God's grace), to practice styling others (various shapes and sizes), as much as I can. 

If you need any style or fashion tips, don't hesitate to contact me at mystyledexpressions@hotmail.com. You can also tweet me.

For those of you who live in Minnesota, I'm here for you! Contact me through e-mail about any style related questions you have, and we can exchange phone numbers from there, if needed. I'm DEFINITELY here to help. 

I'm your personal shopper, stylist and consultant; all in one! ;)

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

14 comments:

  1. Go Seun, go Seun, go Seun! You follow those dreams! You did a good job and my favorite look is #2. I love the printed skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much, Adjoa!! I sure will! I love that skirt too...so pretty! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the 2nd and 3rd look! but i'll go with the second one if i have to pick

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candy colors and fierce leopard of the first look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. And am sure you had fun styling her.
    They all look good and I like the 2nd best.
    Actually was a stiff one btw the 1st and 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job! My favorite is the 2nd look, I am such a sucker for anything peplum and florals at the moment. Keep up the great work...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All outfits are great, my favorite is the 2nd one also :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job! Kudos!! The second outfit is my favorite :)

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, all!! It was worthwhile taking on this creative side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It kinds 'looks' like you took the clothes from your closet cause all these styles are so you, every single one of them. The second one is my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the second oNE very very gorj

    www.tegastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.