Friday, June 7, 2013

Colorblock Brights




What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Thrifted
Pants: Target
Clutch: Kohl's
Shoes: Target

Whew! It's been a look time coming, but...this was the look I wore on Mother's day. It was the weekend after final exams. So, I went home to visit my family. I hadn't seen them in almost 3 months! It was a great time, relaxing and catching up with my parents and siblings.

Oh, btw...I'm giving these pants a break! They've been good to me though!  Until next time...

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

13 comments:

  1. The colors are popping! I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bright combo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a hint of leopard print in a color blocked outfit. Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You such an expert at color-blocking, love the touch of leopard print as well...:)

    Have a blessed weekend Seun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blazer and the clutch...

    Nice outfit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colors. They look so beautiful together. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunner! Love how you play around with the colors :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pink blazer combo best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.