Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Floral and Pastel




What I'm wearing:
Shirt: Wetseal
Jeggings: Wetseal
Gold chain: Yard Sale
Shoes: Thrifted

Excuse the 'dirty' floor in the pictures. I didn't realize the spot was stained, until after the pictures were taken.

This look above was worn to church, a few weeks ago. I bought both the shirt and jeggings, knowing I would pair them together, and I'm glad I did! As you can see, the wind was quite 'windy' that day! My hair (weave) wouldn't stay still. The motion sure did make for good pictures huh? :)

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

17 comments:

  1. Fab! Fab!! Fab!!! This outfit is so well put together, adore the mixture of the pastel colors, florals and the orange purse. Super chic Seun...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that combo. The shirt and pants look great together and (again) I love your hair!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair and pants. This is a really pretty outfit of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color combo. The shirt ties everything together. Lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this! the colors are so, so pretty, and the pop of orange is perfect.

    p.s. i feel your pain. the wind and i have a very tumultuous relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shirt and pants go so well together
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all..you look real nice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors...looking good Miss :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit! Love the top

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  10. ||||||||LOVE this combo. you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, ladies...!! Your sweet comments are very much appreciated!! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your hair and colours fab as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That hair is everything !!!! Fab pastels

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely. Not sure why I'm just finding your blog now. You have great style.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice look. I especially like the bag! Anywho, my kinda style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.