Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunday Brunch

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend!

Today marks the first day of final exams week for me. I have a few exams and a presentation this week. Please, keep me in your prayers! :) 
 I know some people refer to Friday as "Friday Funday", well why can't Sunday be known as "Sunday Funday?" Ha! For me, Sunday is a fun-day. I'm always excited for Sunday to come, even more than I am of Friday! :)

The outfit below was created with the 'fun' theme in  mind. Check it out:

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch by mystyledexpressions featuring michael kors jewelry

And yes! This look is appropriate for Sunday service (and brunch), a dinner date, birthday party or any other occasion you consider to be 'fun'.

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! Definitely fun but still classy and a bit dressed. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the skirt is so pretty. Thanks for your comment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these picks. i can actually picture wearing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is lovely, it's fun but still elegant at the same time..very nice picks :-)
    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol a few minutes on your blog, and its already so obvious you like gold watches. Nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely would wear this. cute ensemble.x

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.