Thursday, May 30, 2013

Multicolor Black and White

Hey loves!

Black and White is said to be on 'trend' for this season. Does it ever go 'out' of trend? :) Well, in honor of that, I created a look via polyvore, incorporating black and white. I also added bits of color (with the necklace and shoes), because it just brings 'life' to an outfit. Check out the look below:

Multicolor B&W




Multicolor B&W by mystyledexpressions featuring high waisted jeans

I know some people shy away from Peplum tops (or dresses), but it can work with an body shape and size, if paired with the right bottom. In the look above, the peplum top was paired with a pair of black pants. The peplum top, cinches in your waist, while accentuating your hips. Because the black pants adds a sliming effect to your bottom half, the peplum top highlights your curves on the top half.

Are you a fan of black and white, outfit combination?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

9 comments:

  1. I love the color combo and the outfit itself..

    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white is such a classic combination. Nice outfit Seun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white always work for me :) Love the pieces you`ve put together :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a a beautiful and lovely look. That peplum top is just too cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely wear this outfit!
    Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice week.Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look! I like it a lot! The peplum is also my favourite! :)

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, ladies! I'm glad you appreciate the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely ensemble!
    please check out my blog at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.