Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Hello!

Thank God it's Thursday! Haha. I have one last final today; a group presentation. Then, I get to go home, just for a bit though. EIther way, I'm still pumped! I can't wait to see my mommy, daddy and siblings! Yipee! :)

Well, as you all know, Mothers Day is right around the corner; Sunday, May 12! I do appreciate my parents and what they've done for me, anytime I can. But, it's never a bad idea to show more of your love, on a day especially set aside for that.

I decided to come up with some gift ideas, that can be given to those lovely women in our lives. I know my mom would appreciate any of those items below. So, take a look and let me know what you think.

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

  1. Forever21 Butterfly Print Scarf
I don't know why most of the the items I chose are nude, gold and black. Haha. Well, those shades can be paired with other various colors, so it's fine.
All these gifts are budget friendly; affordable. The Gold Watch is a bit pricey, but they are gifts I would pick out for my mom. In fact, I'm thinking of gifting my mom a gold watch (or a bag); she loves watches! But, if you're not able to present your mom (or the lovely women in your life) with any of these gifts, you can always buy a nice card with flowers. Your mom will definitely appreciate that, or whatever else you decide to give her!  It really is the THOUGHT that counts! :)
Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


7 comments:

  1. Love all of them and my favorite is number 4,5 and 7 :) Good choices ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my last final today too! Felt so good afterward haha
    Love the shoes and watch on the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good gift guide, and i think it works for all ages...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum would love that bag!
    I miss my fam too.Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,great stuff, love the shoes and you have a new follower! Follow back, if you like .xx andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift Ideas (even though mother's day is long gone) lol. Im really feeling the shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.