Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Swing into Spring

Hello loves!

I hope all is well with you.

The look below was worn to church on Sunday. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen a sneak peek of this look. Happy viewing...




What I'm wearing:
Sweater: Thrifted
Shirt:Thrifted
Pants: Target
Clutch: DIY (Ankara)
Shoes: Target


I live in Minnesota, and Spring has refused to swing in. Rather than wait for Spring, before wearing bright colors, I decided to embrace Spring now.

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

11 comments:

  1. You look lovely and I love all the color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combo sweater and shirt, it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spring colors! Love the look!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the beautiful colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the yellow and blue color combination! Your hair is growing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ankara clutch. I'm in the process of making mine. Cute look. Love the cute layering on top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like how you styled this, the colors are beautiful... Love your hair.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely. Your hair is fab....I once read a quote that went like this;
    "ME: when will summer come?
    WINTER: when you stop blaming me for everything" LOL. No need to wait for the flowers to bloom...You're enough to shine bright....xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all these colors together! :D Spring is just not working this year.
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
  10. *CHESSING* as wide as I can!!

    You ladies are so sweet. Thanks for taking the time to view and comment on my posts!! Much love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.