Monday, April 1, 2013

Red Light

Hey you! Happy April; MY Birthday month! :)
How was your weekend? I hope you enjoyed Easter, celebrating WHO it truly is about! :)
The look below was what I wore to church, two weeks ago. This Ankara dress was tailor-made for my aunt's birthday party many years ago, but I decided to wear it again. So, because I didn't want to wear it the 'same' way did the previous time, I had to 'spice' it up a bit. No, it's not Christmas, but I do love green and red paired together, most especially when gold is included! :)

Enjoy the pictures:








What I'm wearing:
Dress: Ankara Tailor-made
Cape: Thrifted
Earrings: Mom's
Shoes: Amiclubwear.com

I definitely enjoy rocking red-lips now. It took me a while to get used to it, and it might take me a while longer to try another color. I'm just glad I was able to try something new with my already simple makeup.

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


21 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous print, Love the red and green mix...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you paired the dress with the red jacket, it makes it pop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress and print, I can't wait till I travel to Zambia next so I can get something tailor made especially for me, I need to showcase my rooms more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      The dress was made here though...in the States. There are some very good tailors around here. :)

      Delete
  4. perfect look honey, i love your dress!
    and happy day!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that jacket x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress with red is soo perfect, lovely!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that red blazer is too cute, love your hair as well :)

    Much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty babe

    New site here islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like this outfit especially your skirt and blazer!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this dress! When is your bday? My birthday is this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your wax dress and this red lipstick...
    http://leblogdawa.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for popping by! Loving this combo here. You are just too cute!

    Tiff Ima
    http://stylehonestly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. blessings.....
    great jacket, the color is good on you, makes you look vibrant and energetic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair:) thinking of going natural too.....& the outfit too

    Check out my latest blog post and follow back while at it wwwherstyle19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ankara dress is cute. Love the style in which it was sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your dress! and I cant wait for my hair to be as long as yours. how long have you been natural for again? and did you do a twist out?
    Hope you have been good Seun!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roseanne! I've been natural for about 3-4 years. But, this isn't 3-4 years worth of growth. I cut my hair a few times last year. Yes, it's a twist out, but it wasn't as defined as I would like. I'm still looking for better twist out options! :)

      I've been good! I hope you are too :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.