Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Striped Floral

Hello. Thanks so much for all the love you show me, through comments on my post and on Instagram. I really do appreciate it.

Whenever I do updos with my natural hair, I always feel as though, I look like a boy (haha). No? Well, I guess it's because the twist is so 'flat' against my head! And, my cheeks look extra chubby in these pictures... Don't you just want to pinch them? Haha :)
I've read many times, that when one wants to mix prints, one should try to mix prints that are in the same color family. Well, I think I did pretty good mixing prints in this look...



What I'm wearing:
Striped shirt (previously worn here):Wet Seal
Denim shirt: Target
Floral dress turned skirt (previously worn here): Deb
Cross-bag: Clare's
Gold chain: Yard Sale
Shoes: Burlington


Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

20 comments:

  1. Me encanta la camiseta!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes you did well, it's a nice combo. I like your yellow pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, you actually made everything go pretty nicely together! These shoes are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing as always! Oh and that lipstick is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you weaved your hair ;) me likey. And cant get my eyes off those yellow shoes. Pretty as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks, Maggie!! It's actually flat twists on the back and sides...and a pompadour in the front :)

      Delete
  6. Awwwww! Thank you, gorgeous ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit, the shoes, the hair, the red lips all look so impeccable. You definitely mixed the prints well and the pop of yellow totally completes the outfit...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look. Nice combo.
    Those yellow shoes are definitely speaking to me :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your hair!It suits you! I used to get that "I look like a boy" feeling when I was a kid so I know what you mean. BUT that is not the case with this hairdo. The twists are well done!


    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like a boy? Seriously? No you don't. Love the fresh pop of yellow with the shoes.


    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!!! I love your hair!!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really lovely outfit especially the shoes. #teamnatural! love the hair!

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the print and stripe clash, and u pulled it off so well. Kudos!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liking the hair, and overall look is refreshing. You're a sight for sore eyes,wink*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your hair do and those pumps catch my eyes. Love em:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.