Wednesday, March 27, 2013

In Living Color

Hello loves!
I'll be honest and say that...I never thought I'll like incoporating colors into my looks, as much as I do now. Years ago, I wouldn't have wore a color-blocking outfit, because I always matched! I was the queen of  'matchy-matchy' (if there is such a thing). I'm so glad I'm now able to experiment with different styles, while staying true to myself.
I really like, simple no fuss looks. I'm not one to spend hours on getting dress. If it starts to get that way, I slow down, and go with the outfit I first had in mind!

The look below was worn to church three weeks ago:


What I'm wearing:
Cropped vest: Thrifted
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt (previously worn here): Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe


Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had more colors to your outfits, you look great in them! Nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colour combination. your skirt is so amazing!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color combo!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful mix with the printed jacket. So sophisticated...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look, the colors and different patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies. I enjoyed wearing the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously love this look. Love the colors incorporated in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute!! Love the colors and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.