Monday, March 18, 2013

Out and About: Casual Polka Dot

Hello!
I hope your weekend was productive. Well, mine was FUN! It was filled with food, laughter...being surrounded by positive people. Thank God! :) Spring Break is officially over. Today marks another start of a school week. There's no more break from school, until Summer! How I wish it'd come sooner. Haha!





What I'm wearing:
 Shirt: Express
Skinny pants: JcPenney
Vest: Kohl's? (I'm not sure)
Necklace: Claire's
Boots: Thrifted (Target)
This was a casual look I wore to school sometime last week. The polka dot shirt, was worn in this look, last Summer. Because the look was a bit plain, I decided to pair it with a yellow vest...that I love! :) And, of course, my favorite winter boots; worn here and here. Oh Spring! Where art thou?!
Attention: A little birdie is going around, saying that Google Reader will be closing down in July! I'm not sure how true that is...I'm still 'researching.' Well, don't hesitate to follow MyStyledExpressions via, Twitter, Instagram, BloglovinTumblr or by submitting your e-mail address on the right side of this blog!
Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

19 comments:

  1. Cute!! Great idea adding the yellow vest! Love the boots too! I'm waiting around for spring as well. Hopefully we just received our last snow for the time being!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. So simple and stylish. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I've heard about google reader closing too :/ That's too bad :/
    Love the color of your vest btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely as usual. I like the vest and polka top together. I also liked how you wore it last summer. Nothing plain about it to me. :)Those pinks pants, the shoes and purse are all IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your boot
    www.beneathmybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet, totally chic! I love how you styled your brown boots, I am still looking for a pair of perfect brown boots. Maybe next winter, I am so ready for Spring/Summer now.

    Have a wonderful week Seun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, all!! I like simple, no fuss looks. Adding a red lipstick to my looks is becoming a favorite of mine. A colored lip, definitely spices up any plain outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple yet chic look, u look stunning with the pop of yellow.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shirt!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that blouse and that pop of color looks wonderful on you!
    xo,

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute. Love the polka dots and the yellow!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Before you know, summer will be here. are you graduating this year? Ps. I have my first giveaway on the blog. have a good day, hun..xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely...it's a few months away! :)

      No, I'm not. Thanks for informing me about the giveaway! :)

      Delete
  13. Google reader will close but Google Reader is not related to Google Friend Connect so there's no need to worry! People will still be able to follow your blog.
    I like that polka dotted with the yellow vest on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I figured that out. It makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!! :)

      Delete
  14. Love the blouse :)

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look. The polka dot blouse and yellow too make sense!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.