Friday, March 22, 2013

Casual Chic: Leopard and Stripes

Happy Friday, loves! Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Your sweet and kinds words on my previous post, was really appreciated! It's one thing to dress up, experiment with my style and be comfortable with it, but it's truly amazing when others love your look, and don't hesitate to say so! Thank you, so much! :D

Here's another look I put together via Polyvore. This is a very casual look, but still on trend...with the black and white striped shirt. It can be worn to go on errands, shopping, lunch date with the girls or just for some weekend stroll.
 
Casual Chic

Casual Chic by mystyledexpressions featuring slim fit jeans

I wanted to mix prints, so I went along with stripes and leopard print; which I love! I added some splashes of color with the red/burgundy on the flats and army green skinny pants. This is a look I'll definitely wear (or have worn...haha)!
 
Do you have a favorite print or pattern?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute..I love the pumps and the striped T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple it is. The flats are cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of mixing stripes and leopard print, and I like how its a subtle mix of prints. love it:)

    kisses, Sasha

    sassychicsasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style & natural hair! :) Everything you put together is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.