Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Out and About: Brighter than the Sun

Happy Wednesday, loves!

I'm sure some of you are super excited, because it's Wednesday, which means; Friday is not so far away! Either way, I really don't mind, because I'm on Spring break, although I didn't go anywhere 'fancy.' 

The look below was a casual, yet 'colorful' outfit I wore to school, sometime last week. I hope this look 'brightens' up your day, just by browsing through the pictures! :)





What I'm wearing:
Sweater: Thrifted
Shirt: Old Navy
Dress turned maxi skirt (previously worn here): Deb
Earrings: Claire's
Boots (previously worn here): Thrifted

Isn't the title just so fitting for this outfit? I haven't worn this dress (worn to Highschool Senior Prom), turn maxi skirt since Summer of last year. It's been eyeing me for so long and I finally gave it the attention it wanted.
*I'm a guest blogger, over at Style Honestly, today. Check it out here!
**Tomorrow's the last day to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway!
Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

13 comments:

  1. Colors!!!!! I'm loving the combo, it's really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt, such a bright shade of red, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooooooooove the bright:) I dont know how u pulled off that long skirt but it looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt. It's such a beautiful color. Cute earrings. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bright colors and your earrings are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love love love xoxo

    My new blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. Nice color combo.


    With love,
    Tisha Jade of NeverJaded

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi pretty lady :) jst came across your blog,now following u.....lovely blog u got i like your outfits
    Do check out my new blog and follow back while ur at it.thnx.....wwwherstyle19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...nice combo! Really cute! Btw, I can't some of your pictures on here. And also some of your blogposts (especially the more recent ones). The pages say something like "sorry this page does not exist". Which is a shame cause I like your posts!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Funto!! And...thanks for bringing it to my attention. I actually suspected something like that, but I'm not sure what it is, or what to do about it! :(

      Delete
  10. Love this skirt so much!

    http://thatsjusttutu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.