Friday, February 1, 2013

Out and About: Mall Run

Happy Friday and new month! I guess February is the month of love! ;) It's also Black History Month! :)

The look below was what I wore to run some errands a few weeks ago. As you can see, the weather was nice enough to go out without layering!



As I'm typing this, I'm in the process of braiding my hair. It needed a break. This harsh cold weather and wind isn't doing my hair much good.
Yesterday, I decided to co-wash my hair. I co-washed using conditioner and extra virgin olive oil. I didn't rinse out the mixture completely, so my hair is well moisturized.
To braid my hair, I chose to use a strengthening and conditioing cream to seal in the moisture. Although my hair is protected while in braids, it's always good to take extra steps in locking in as much moisture as I can.

What I'm wearing:
Top: Aeropostale
Skirt: Target
Gold chain: Yard Sale
Boots: Thrifted

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

21 comments:

  1. That top is absolutely gorgeous! Love the boots too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful hun. I love the gold chain with the casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. I'm glad you liked the look. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Love how you styled this with the boots!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE LOOK!!! THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD WEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! i love the skirt and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top is really pretty, I like your skirt too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look especially the top :) and the color of the skirt is so beutiful :) Cute look *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you had given us a close up of your hair. That top is so me! It looks like something I would buy and you paired it very nicely with that skirt!!

    ##Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top and your skirt. You look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute outfit, I really like that shirt!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very stylish for some errands :)
    love seeing people in their style even for the stuff that's not so important.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls can i have ur top???
    Pls pretty preety pls.
    Its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your top is really cute. Love the look. Hmm. I'll try adding olive oil to my conditioner next time I co-wash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YESSSSSSS to the colour of that skirt, holy cow! Cute fit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovelyy...Ur hair is well volumed..love it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.