Monday, February 25, 2013

Out and About: Lost for Words (Really)

Hello.
I haven't posted a school look in a while! So, here it is. It's nothing fancy (I guess I really like that word...haha). It's very simple and basic. The skirt worn in this look has used up its shelf like. I've had enough of it. Ha. I really like the skirt, but it's too short, and everytime I wear it, I always have to pull it down. It rides up when I walk...that's a no no for me. So, it gotta go... :(

Check out the look below:


On Thursday (when the pictures were taken), was extremely cold!

I don't really like jeans (I discovered that this year...haha). So, when it comes to dressing up for school, I try to avoid outfits that includes jeans. I opted for a skirt on Thursday, although the weather didn't permit that. Well, all I had to do was layer three tights underneath the skirt and I was good to go. Not really...because I was still COLD! :(

Side note: I know I probably look tired in these picture. I really was! You can see it in my eyes. Thank God for the weekend! :)

What I'm wearing:
Faux leather jacket: Deb
Sweater(last seen here): Optiz Outlet (Ralph Lauren)
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target 

Are you a fan of jeans?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


22 comments:

  1. Love the color of your jacket. ps. I couldn't tell you were nervous..
    xo!
    _Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is so nice. I like the faux lether jacket. I wanna start wearing leather...faux of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Woah you layered three tights?? sorry ehn...try to stay warm. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the details on the sweater it looks really nice with this brown jacket that I love btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wondered I rarely see you in jeans and this post explains why...LOL. I don't how you do it in Minnesota, here in Maryland I wear jeans and still have to layer with tights under...:)Love the top with the skirt and 3 pairs of tights...ha ha. Stay warm Seun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater and jacket. The look is simple and it's anything but basic.
    Very well put together.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I really love the jacket and sweater! Great look!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look. I appreciate that this look is simple and chic. Sometimes less is more.

    Twice-s-nice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer the look without the jacket, not hating on the jacket though, I love it. That skirt isn't that short Seun LOL, well for me, that's the length that I like for winter skirts (not summer)

    3 layers!!!! Okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's not 'THAT' short, but short...because it continues to ride up when I walk.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the love, ladies! You sure do continue to put a smile on my face!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. pls send that jacket to my address when done lol..so cute!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the jacket and the vibrante color

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the details, textures, and colors in your outfit! I practically LIVE in jeans, but I really need to add more skirts/dresses to the rotation.

    www.JoyandSunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really love the sweater with the details on it!!! and that jacket is so cool!!! you have a nice blog, i start follow you!
    xo,
    Dear Inès

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wear tights in an effort to keep warm too. Doesn't work :( Very cute look! Love that jacket & those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jacket and the shoes :) stunning!
    Loves <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this jacket!!! So so cute!
    I'm your newest follower!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.