Thursday, February 14, 2013

Daring Valentine

Daring Valentine

Daring Valentine by mystyledexpressions featuring john lewis

I finally joined Polyvore and I'm glad I did. It's quite fun to layout outfits for different occassions.  This is my first time, that's why I'm only sharing one look with you! :(

The look  above is something I would totally wear on a date for Valentine's. It's so me. I like the sophisticated and edgy look of the blazer and burgundy skinny jeans. Since the look is a bit 'dark', I decided to spice it up with a pair of yellow pumps! I also use minimal jewelry, because that's also how I accessorize nowadays. The look is simple, yet stylish! :)

Funny enough, I have similar items like the ones above, in my closet. I came to the realization, after creating this set! I just might dress up like this to school today (minus the heels) or to church on Sunday.


Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

11 comments:

  1. I can totally see myself wearing this, properly put together! Happy Valentine to you

    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur!! This outfit is so you, sophisticated and classy! I can totally see you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this... I can see myself wearing this and I can purchase all those without thinking twice if I saw them...
    great picks, love your taste!

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Seems like everyone can see themselves wearing this outfit. Well, I'm glad to say the least! Thanks for chipping in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, THANK YOU for inspiring my outfit for tomorrow. I have similar items that I haven't put together like this. Loveeee it!

    Dara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! That brings joy to my heart! If you do post pitures, let me know! :)

      Delete
  6. I love how you put things together, so inspiring :)
    check my blog out, just new xoxo
    verythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that yellow pumps are amazing. Have a nice monday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally wear this. I love the yellow pop of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.