Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Classy Lady

Here's another creation of mine (it feels so good to say that...haha) via Polyvore. On Polyvore, I've come to realize that, most of the items are higly priced. I try to find stores that I would personally shop at, or ones that have bargain prices, but it's either the stores are not available, or the items I want are not present.

No, you don't need to pay for any items you use (just to clarify). I guess, the more time I spend on there, and experiment, the easier creating my sets will be.

Anyways, check out the look below:

Classy Lady
Classy Lady by mystyledexpressions featuring navy blue handbags

Well, the look above is something I came up with when I had nothing else to do. The dress is what inspired the look. The dress is a bit similar to the one in this post. I also have a tweed blazer similar to the one on the left.  I wanted to show off the pleats of the dress, that's why I paired it with the cropped blazer.

For a semi-casual look, the blazer can be replaced with a white or ivory colored cardigan, and the pumps with leopard print flats or wedges!  :)
 
Always stay Classy!
What occasion would you wear this look to?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you styled the outfit, its very chic and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the dress and good styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, oluwaseun!

    xoxo linds
    my style blog :: Ruby Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.