Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New In: Fancy Shoes

 Hey there! Thank you and welcome, to my new followers; expressionistas! :)
 
During the past two weeks, I was able to purchase five pair of shoes. I didn't plan to do so, but I'm glad I was able to purchase these pretty shoes at awesome prices! Can you guess were I purchased these shoes from? If you guessed Target, then you're right! :)
 
Target has been having sales for some weeks now, but it got intense (haha) last week. Clothing items and shoes are on sale for up to 70% off the original price. Being that Target is a walking distance (15-20 minutes) from my apartment, I go there regularly.
 
Check out the shoes I purchased below:
 
Red (orange undertone) Pumps w/Gold Cap toe
Style: Viveca
Original Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $9.88
Navy Blue Pumps w/Silver Cap toe
Style: Viveca
Original Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $9.88 
Black Sequin Pumps
Style: Viveca
Original Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $9.88
Black Wedge Booties
Style: Kalene
Original Price: $34.99
Sale Price: $10.48
Zebra Print Flats
Style: Ona
Original Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $9.88
 
I've wanted a pair of red pumps for a while now. I discovered that, most of my shoes (heels) are either black, brown, or some other neutral color. I wasn't able to get the exact red pumps I wanted, but I'm happy with the one I got.
 
Adding more colors (one of my hopes for this year) to my shoe collection is always a plus, because it'll definitely spice up an outfit. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchases. I can't wait to wear them out.
Fancy Shoes:
 Red Pumps: Target
Navy Blue Pumps: Target
Black Sequin Pumps: Target
Black Wedge Booties: Target
Zebra Flats: Target
 
Do you have a favorite?
 
Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

28 comments:

  1. The red is definitely my favorite. I've been looking for a red pair to add to my collection as well. Great deals. Looks like I need to visit target more often, but then there's always this issue with stores running out of my size or not having it at all. And if it's on sale, the chances of finding my size is even slimmer.

    Nice fancy shoes, I would definitely wear it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the red one as well! Oh, I also dislike when stores run out of my sizes. I think that's common for average sizes(8), especially for women.

      Delete
  2. Love the captoe heels. saw them on sale at target last week. speaking of target, their Prabal Gurung collection debuts in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I've been keeping updated, through Instagram :)

      Delete
  3. I loooooove the black wedge bootie. Why don't we ever get crazy sales like this. I want!!!!!!! *crying* kmt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. No need to cry my dear. I can't wait to wear those wedge booties!!

      Delete
  4. Love all of them especially the black wedges :) Seriously 70% off, my goodness. This is unfair but well lucky you and it`s close to you too:) "sobbing" need them all, hahha :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right; crazy sale! I like it like that though :)

      Delete
  5. The red with orange-ish undertone is my fave!!

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man it's been waay to long since I last went shopping haha, I haven't done so since around Christmas time when I was shopping presents and such.
    Love the navy ones, they are really pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I should probably not shop for at least a month. God help me! :)

      Delete
  7. You can never go wrong with red. Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the black wedge booties!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man Im jealous! They are so pretty especially the red ones and black wedges!! Theres no Target here :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first two are my favorite , you got nice shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got all of these from Target! I need to go to my local target ASAP; these pumps and flats are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see how you style them...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red and the black sequins pumps are my favorite...I'm so jealous right now

    ReplyDelete
  13. I lovvvvvvvvve the booties!!
    Gosh if I had such sales at ma disposal eh..

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shoes are extremely cute. Loving the red shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice shoes, I love the wedge booties. I saw the heels on sale at Targets I went to but they were still almost $20, so not much of a sale!!! I didn't see any of the wedge booties where I went!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're all cute. I especially adore the red cap toes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. RED RED RED REDDDDDDD shoes!!!! LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the black sequin shoes. They are chic and elegant. I look forward to seeing how you style them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sooo cute!!! I have the navy blue cap-toe heels. They were on sale for $25.00 when I bought them. I wish i waited until they went down to $10 lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.