Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Out and About: Dressed in Plaid

Good day, Expressionistas (my new word, check my followers column on the left to confirm)! Happy December 12, 2012! :)

The look below, is similar to this one, because they're both a 'layered' look. Underneath the plaid dress, I'm wearing a beige long sleeves t-shirt. I completed the look with long sleeves brown sweater and cinched in my waist with a brown skinny belt. The belt and boots are of the same color; which ties the look together!  And, yeah I'm wearing purple tights (matches the purple on the plaid dress).

Check out the look below:


For this look, I layered because the weather that day was too cold. The best way to enjoy a cold weather is to layer your clothes. Looking stylish, while being warm and comfy is the key to surviving this cold season! :)

What I'm wearing:
Sweater: Gift
Plaid dress: Burlington
Purple Tights: Target
Boots: Thrifted

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

14 comments:

  1. Your hair looks nice here, I love the color palette. Stylish look indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of colors. You look so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyebrows are fierce! Very lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how everything looks, the brown detail :) cute cute, love your hair....will probably never stop admiring your hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair, I can't wait until I have enough guts to finally big chop! And I love the boots, what an awesome thrifted find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plaid dress is really cute. And I love the look of pink and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layering!! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is very cool and the colour combo,makes a lot of sense..

    First time here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable-loving plaid this Winter!
    I must mention though that drives me crazy that so many people thrift shoes-how am I supposed to find some like them?! LOL! *GRIN*
    .~.*~.*Natasha*~.*~.
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is so cute! Love it!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute outfit!! I love layering, especially around this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your plaid dress and I think you always make layering so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.