Monday, December 24, 2012

Out and About: Casual Chic

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! It's just one more day till...Christmas!  Thank you all so much for the comments on my previous post!  The day went well, thanks to God.

 On arriving home, I was trying to take some chairs out of the car, and it landed on my right foot. Yes,  I dropped a chair (fold-able) on my foot! Remember earlier this year, I made mentioned that I injured my left foot/ankle and I had to stop wearing heels for a while? Well, that left foot hasn't completely healed, and now I have another injury on my right foot. I really don't know what to do anymore. It sucks having injury on both feet. Even trying to turn my feet from one side to another hurts and it makes cracking sounds. I'm sure you don't want to hear that...haha! :)  I had the audacity to wear heels to church yesterday, and trust me, it sorta made things worse. Anyways, keep me in your prayers! :)

Today's post features an OOTD I wore to school sometime last week, during final exams week in school. That day, I wanted to 'dress up', I guess I did that, but no, the outfit doesn't include any heels. The last time I wore some sort of heel (wedges) to school, I became very tired after a few hours. Walking from a building to another, does that to me, especially in heels.

Check out the look below:


I actually posted this look on my Instagram account on Monday. I didn't plan on posting it, but one of my lovely followers asked me if I was going to post it. So, I decided to take pictures. I guess I do love my followers! :)

What I'm wearing:
Crop blazer: Gift
Yellow tank-top: I'm not sure
Printed Skinny Pants: JcPenny (Black Friday)
Scarf: DIY
Boots: Thrifted

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

28 comments:

  1. Hey doll!
    you look super cute as always. have a merry christmas!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh! sorry girl hope your feet gets better :) And that outfit need no heels to look good :) You look great here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combo! I hope your feet get better soon. I couldn't imagine not being able to wear heels. =/

    Steph, Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm sorry for you! Hope you get well soon.
    I love how you're being daring with colors in your looks now. Beautiful outfit I love the pop of leopard :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch for the feet :( . I pray they heal fast in Jesus Name. Cute outfit though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the audacity to wear heels. You'll be fine in Jesus' name. Love the spots on your pants and the touch of leopard..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry for the hurt feet, I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Love every single detail about this outfit especially the colors and the mixed prints...:)

    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and don't eat too many Jollof Rice...Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the color combination and that scarf is mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your braids!!!

    Aw, I hope you feel better soon, I will keep you in my prayers.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweets i love your looks . Merry Christmas .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get better!!! I like the combination of colours!

    Merry Christmas!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice colour combination...
    U look really nice.
    Merry chrisitmas dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww so sorry about your foot, hope you get to wear heels soonest as you wish

    You look great in the outfit I love the color combination and the pant too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry about that, hope you feel better :)
    Love the colors you combined, you look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look and blog. Lets follow each other. Kisses dear and Merry Christmas.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope your foot feels better! I like the outfit the color combo is cool & I like how you added the leopard scarf to the outfit you look wonderful.... Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are most lovely! Great style girl.

    p.s. thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit, the colour combination is great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute, cute, Seun. Love the look of burgundy and yellow. Hope your toe is getting better. Compliments of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your foot. That's too bad. You look super cute though! =D Love the colors that you put together here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope your foot is better! Love the "redness" of those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. those pants are killer onezz<3

    http://misertlife.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely and colourful Outfit!

    http://essierichie.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You glow beautifully. Colors looks great on you. Hope your foot is better.
    You have a lovely blog.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.