Thursday, December 6, 2012

Out and About: Burgundy Print

Good day! I'm so grateful for my newest followers. I'm glad you took interest in my blog and what I have to offer. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Two weeks ago, on a Saturday, I attended a surprise get-together for my mom's aunt. It was a 60th birthday celebration and was quite fun. I shared my look (below) on Instagram, but I wasn't sure I would post it on my blog, because of the quality. Since, I wasn't able to take pictures outside (it was a late/dark night), I took pictures inside instead.

Check out the look, below:

I'm wearing my new printed pants from Target, paired with a burgundy top.
The burgundy top is sleeveless, so I paired it with a black top that has puffy sleeves,

To complete the look, I accessorized with my gold/silver necklace (worn here and here), pearl earrings and cinched in my waist with a black belt.

What I'm wearing:
Burgund top:
Black top:
Skinny pants: Target
Necklace: Burlington
Shoes:

Any thoughts? 

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

13 comments:

  1. I'm with Blogoratti and your sis, that SMILE and those poses-winning!!

    I like the top/s as well, love the colour!!

    P.S. I am so used to talking to you almost everyday, get your phone back, I miss our chats!! Haha *LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pants! saw ones just like it at express but i bet the target ones were so much cheaper :) i might have to take a look

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your smile in every picture you take is so beautiful :) keep smiling and love the outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pants and the smile.. Keep the smiles on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pants!!!! Your shoes are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I hope you had fun at the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous girl! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #158! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back! Also, let me know if you want to follow each other on bloglovin, fb, twitter, etc. Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the pants and they look fab with the burgundy top :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You posted it!!!! Love the pants with the oxblood top...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.