Thursday, November 8, 2012

Out and About: Vested

Happy, Happy day lovelies!

I hope all is well and good with you. Hmm. School hasn't been the easiest, but I'm hanging on. The semester ends next month, so that mean it's time to put in a little more effort. The thought of it just makes me cringe. LOL.

Check out my casual look to school, below:

I'm also patiently waiting for my Accounting exam results to come out. Fingers crossed...haha :)
This outfit was worn to school. I paired a black shirt/dress with black leggings. Since the shirt/dress is short sleeves and it's cold...I wore a purple long sleeves shirt underneath. 
By also pairing this look with a vest, I achieved a 'layered' look. I added a leopard skinny belt (I need a new one...hehe), around the black shirt/dress and vest. I prefer it around the vest though. The boots are a favorite of mine, because I can wear it with a lot of clothing items.

What I'm wearing:
Vest: Thrifted
Dress: I'm not sure! :(
Shirt: Deb
Belt: Sugarlips
Boots: Thrifted (Target)

Any thoughts?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

21 comments:

  1. This is a very cute outfit. Your eyebrows are popping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the boots and the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your grateful informations, this blogs will be really help for Exam results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute I really like the outcome of this outfit! It's stylish and I'm sure it's also comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and also don't worry about the results of your exams you aced it! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh lord, I know how you feel about school.. It's so stressing I swear! Anyway, I'm sure you'll be okay :)
    Your outfit looks nice and cozy, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur outfit looks so cozy, l LOVE it, those boots are hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the layers, and those boots are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really really love this look! You layer so well... i can learn a few things from you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit looks so nice, comfy and trendy! Thanks for inspiring me:)

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! I'm glad I can inspired you somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your hairdo and perhaps a little strange to say
    but you have a beautiful face!

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute boots!
    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.