Monday, November 12, 2012

Out and About: Target Run

Happy Veteran's Day!

I hope you had a good and productive weekend. I know, I did! :) On Saturday, I and my sister decided to go to Target. Target is a 15 minute walk from my apartment. So, I do frequent there a lot. I didn't plan on buying anything (I'm sure you understand), but when I saw a pair of printed skinny pants, I had to buy it. My sister also bought a pair of flats, it's so cute!

The look below is what I decided to wear on our short shopping experience. Before I knew it, it was after 5  pm  or so, and it was already getting dark. That's one thing I dislike about daylight savings. Well, I wasn't able to get good pictures.

Check out the look below:

I paired a blue long sleeves t-shirt with an olive green skinny pants. The oxford-type shoes I'm wearing are also from Target :)

Because the look was a bit plain, I accessorized with a multi-layer gold necklace from Herberger's.
Before leaving the house, I decided to complete my look with a coat similar to a trench coat. I like the buttons on it and the fit is also amazing! The coat was gifted to me by my sister.

I could have added a belt to the coat, but I decided against it. I'll do that the next time I wear it though.

What I'm wearing:
Blue t-shirt: Marshalls
Skinny pants: JcPenney
Necklace: Herberger's
Coat: Dots
Shoes: Target

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

26 comments:

  1. This outfit is just perfect for shopping,love the trench coat and the necklace instantly adds glam to the outfit...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace was a perfect touch to this look. Thanks, Rally :)

      Delete
  2. I love the entire look! Been a while since I've been to Dots.

    http://discoveringnatural.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I haven't been to Dots in a while too :-

      Delete
  3. I don't know what my finances would have been if I was living near target, I think I would always be broke lol. Anyway simple outfit but efficacious ( I hope this word exists and actually means what I want to say lol). It was a good idea to add this necklace, the outfit would have been a little bit boring without it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. You're right, Emma. I've bought a lot of things from Target over the past two months. The outfit was plain, the necklace adds glam to it, like Raliat said :)

      Delete
  4. I like the necklace. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is perfect love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely agree that the necklace was a perfect touch to this outfit. :)

    -Steph from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great! love love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the blue on your top and that necklace has won my heart over!! I'm an impulse buyer too, never intend to buy annything but always walk out with shopping bags..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your coat this way with skinny pants and ₪Ö belt. I'll also love to see how it looks belted. Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. You ladies are so sweet! Thank you so much. Your comments are really appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous, love. Really. That color is gorgeous on you and I love how you styled it.
    Layering is my favorite this fall and you did so flawlessly!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! The pop of colour is really great on you and you look perfect for fall...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.