Monday, November 19, 2012

Out and About: Denim Vest

Hey loves! I hope you a good weekend. I was very lazy this weekend. I didn't do much. I didn't study as much as I should have...PROCRASTINATION is bad! LOL :) I have an exam this morning, so I'm off to school a few hours early, to study some more! :)

I wore the outfit below to school last week, Friday. I've had the skirt since summer, but didn't know how to style it.  Again, please ignore the outcome of the pictures. The top is actually orange, but it looks red in some of the pictures. 

Anyways, check out the look below:




 Looking back now, I think this look would have been better without the belt. Don't forget to check out the last time I styled the denim vest here.

What I'm wearing:
Vest: Thrifted
Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Target
Watch: BigLots

Thanks to Destiny for giving great reviews on BigLots! 

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

10 comments:

  1. I really love the vest and the whole concept of the outfit :) Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could have given us a close up on the watch!

    Gosh you are like the queen of Combination! You always combine items which I wouldn't even think of combining and the results are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW! you look soo cute like a proper student. I always love how you style your denim vest...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Procrastination.. Let me tell you about it haha
    Love the simplicity of your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love that vest, its so perfect for school and you styled it impeccably. I hope you did great on your exam...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thid is cute I like it....Hope you did great on the exam. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute vest and I think it does look good with the belt! Don't worry you're not the only procrastinator in the place lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit girl! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!

    Have a nice day!

    Love,
    Lemiza

    www.lemizysconfessionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful look dear and wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.