Thursday, November 1, 2012

Clueless

Happy New month! I hope your week has been good so far. Wow! Can you believe it's already November?!

I know I can't, but I'm very grateful to God for keeping I and my family safe until now. I thank Him for His love, protection and provision. This year has been quite interesting and fulfilling. It's been full of life lessons, discouragements, hurt, and encouragement. I've had to make some life changing decisions, while having to let go of some relationships (friendships). I've come to know who my true friends are, and I've also made new ones. Thank God for everything! :)

Thank you, to my new and old followers. I'm glad you have decided to stick around with me! Much love!

The look below was worn to church some weeks ago. Late? Yes! Well, check out the look below:



"Clueless" because I had a few outfits in mind to wear to church (that day), but didn't know which outfit to go with. "Clueless" because I didn't know what title to give this post. So, "Clueless" it is... Haha! :)

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Target
Cover-up: Gift from my sister
Belt: Sugarlips
Earrings: Thrifted
Bracelet: Mom's
Shoes: Burlington
Smile: P-r-i-c-e-l-e-s-s

What are you thankful for?
Have a fabulous start to the new month!

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

21 comments:

  1. I love the earring and the shoes.
    So beautiful and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month ladie!...you look great in the outfit, love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress. Why so serious in the 3rd picture? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha. I'm not sure. The picture was taken when I wasn't quite ready.. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the color with your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of yellow. Love the Title of the post, made me laugh when you explained it at the end and your smile is definitely priceless...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm glad you got some laughs out of it! Thank you! I hope you're well :)

      Delete
  6. Love the dress and the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful to know God :) I love the touch of color (yellow)! Happy new month of November to you too! May God's favor shine upon you and go ahead of you! May the Lord surprise you! Amen!

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  8. The yellow shoe definitely gives your fall outfit a pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy NEW MONTH babe! MAY It be your best month :)

    I love that you wore that outfit with those pretty yellow shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of plum and yellow. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! The shoes are fab and I love how you sinched your waist with the belt. It shoes ypu're a woman but in a classy way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is lovely and I love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet outfit and loving the way the shoes change it all! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.