Friday, August 3, 2012

Out and About: Singing Birds

Hey lovelies! I hope you're having a great start to your weekend.

During this week, I went out with my sisters. It was a great time spent together with loved ones. The pictures in this post are vertical. I wanted to try it out (again), to see if I liked it. But guess what? I think I'll stick with the horizontal pictures, till further notice! :)

Check out my look for that day, below:
The top I'm wearing is from the Target. I really like the color and the print of birds on it.

I paired the top with a dress, that I wore as a skirt. I like how to color of the top looked against the dark gray skirt.
The shoes I'm wearing are also from Target. Target has lovely shoes for affordable prices. Don't hesitate to check out your Target stores! :)
I wore my belt, a bit different this time. Instead of tucking in the extra part of the belt; I let it hang. I love how it turned out. What other ways do you wear your belt? I love stacking my bracelets. It gives any outfit, an extra boost! :)
I added a bit of color to the outfit, by pairing it with my pink over-sized pearl earrings. 
Wedges are a great way to add more personality to your look. I like the style and color of these wedges. They are easy to walk in, as well! :)

What I'm wearing:
Top: Target
Dress worn as skirt: Herbergers
Wedges: Target

Do you prefer the vertical or horizontal pictures? 
Have a fabulous weekend!

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

9 comments:

  1. I actually really like your pics this way! :)
    Anyway, the outfit is very pretty, I like the top, it's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post, l love Target, they always have nice shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target shoes! Girl, you remind me of one of my friends in this town, she loves target shoes and always buying something there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit on you. I cannot believe you got these wedges at Target I need to check out my local Target asap. The bird print also looks beautiful and unique. I like your pictures vertical...:)

    xoxo
    Raliat O.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly you look so darling! very original and i super love this! hope that you are well sweet stuff! have fun this wekend and hope you and your sisters get to hang out again. i have 5 sisters myself!

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blouse you look sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the belt and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings.....
    Your smile out shines the outfit. Is that a dimple I see? /cute..nice outfit too

    Have a great weekend
    rhapsody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.