Friday, August 10, 2012

Purple Rose

Happy Friday! :)

What do you have planned for the weekend? Today's outfit post features my look to Church on Sunday. I paired a printed Ankara skirt with a yellow blazer and white tank. 




The Ankara skirt was tailor-made in Nigeria. I like how the entire look came together, and I hope you do too! :)

What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Thrifted
White-tank: I don't remember! :(
Ankara Skirt: Tailor-made
Clutch: JcPenney
Ring: made from a broken necklace
Bracelet: Mom
Shoes: DSW

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

12 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this outfit. Nice skirt planning to do mine too. I don't have any special plans for this weekend maybe some shopping and DIY projects don't know yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like DIY projects, but I haven't done a lot! Thank you, Emma!! :)

      Delete
  2. The shoes are super cute! I like your blazer and the skirt too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are everything. LOL. Thank you, Diane! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG i think i'm in love with that jacket!
    Love the outfit,
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm glad you like it. Thanks, Sara! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.