Monday, August 13, 2012

Out and About: Color Blast

Happy Monday!

Here's a quick outfit post for you all. This look was worn on Friday. I went on an Apartment search with my family. Since school is starting in a few weeks, I'm in dire need of a place to stay. I didn't find one, but I hope to find one this week! :)

Well, check out my look for that day, below:




What I'm wearing:
Wrap dress: Express
Jean vest: I don't remember! :(
Bag: Gift
Shoes: Wet Seal

Have a great start to the week! 

Take care! :)
xoxo 
Oluwaseun S.

12 comments:

  1. those shoes look great on you, love the dress. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm doing fine. How about you?

      Delete
  2. I like your jacket and shoes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty, the shoes as well! Good luck with the apartment hunting ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to remove the label on the bag... lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not the label. It has no price on it :)

      Delete
  5. I love your sandals girl! I am digging your denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.