Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Out and About: Fountain Garden

Hey everyone! 

How's your weekend? Did you do anything fun or adventurous? Well, I didn't do either one. LOL. But I did go to an outing during this past weekend. The look I opted for can be worn as a casual look, and can also be altered to suit a business setting.

As promised, here is complete post on the preview from Sunday! :) Check out the look, below:

For this look, I decided to dress it with two pairs of shoes. The first pair of shoe is a nude sandal heel from Target. This shoe gave the look, a more casual and fun vibe.

The second pair of shoes, gave the look a more professional/business vibe. The black shoe, is a snake print with a pointy-tip, from Express. For a more office appropriate look, you can remove the necklace, add a black, beige or navy blue blazer and you're good to go! :)
This gold necklace was one of my fabulous finds from a yard sale. There's are a lot of unique items that you wouldn't normally see at a retail store, that can be found: thrifting and at yard sales. The next time you drive by a 'garage sale' or 'yard sale' sign, be sure to turn around and check it out! :)
Thanks to my younger sister, for choosing this location to shoot my pictures. This place was very peaceful and relaxing. I can imagine myself sitting by this fountain for hours, just enjoying the view. A few people stopped by, to check out what I was doing. I get nervous/shy during times like that. LOL :)
 I like that the scenery complemented my look. It brought out the beauty and bright colors, in the skirt.
I don't usually follow trends, because most times, it doesn't suit my style. But, this time around, I'm a fan of the floral and print trend. I've acquire so many pieces of this trend, it's unbelievable. This skirt is one of them.
This is one of my favorite pictures from the shoot!


What I'm wearing:
T-shirt: Wet Seal
Skirt:
Necklace: Yard Sale
Watch: Dolce&Gabana
Bracelet: Mom
Bag: Target
Black snake-print wedge: Express
Nude Sandal Heel: Target

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

22 comments:

  1. The view matches your lime green top, very nice pictures....lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! The necklace was a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pictures and the setting is simply stunning. Love Love Love that printed skirt and your styling of it was impeccable. Great Post...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits and the skirt is gorge! I like both of the looks, but my fave is the one with the nude pumps!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is also the look with the nude pumps! Thanks, Cherrie :)

      Delete
  5. Love your skirt, the necklace and the nude sandals....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look. It definitely fits the scenery <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the necklace and nude sandals!! Very colorful and lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely an adorablelook as I said previously I love the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the heels from target!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.