Thursday, August 16, 2012

Out and About: Dotted

Good day lovelies! How's everyone doing? Tomorrow is Friday, then the weekend will be here! :)

Thanks to the lovely Emma of NuellaSource, I have a new blog design! She did a fantastic job. She came up with the header design, and I absolutely like it. I also changed the colors on my blog and added links to the end of each posts (make sure to follow me on each site, to stay in touch).  I've wanted a new look for my blog, for a long while now, and she made that possible. Thanks, Emma. How do you like the new look?

Anyways, today's outfit (post) was worn sometime last week. I wore this look out. The sheer shirt is filled with multi-color polka dots, but due to the lightning, you can't see the colors clearly. I decided to pull out one of the colors (pink) in the shirt, by pairing it with some pink pants with over-size pockets, and blue-green bag.

Check out the look, below:


What I'm wearing:
Shirt: Express
Pants: Kohls
Bag:
Shoes: Burlington

What type of outfit do you go for, when you want to be very comfortable? Dresses, skirts, shorts, e.t.c?

Take care! 
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

16 comments:

  1. I like the new look to your blog and the bag is very cute. Sorry the shoes aren't comfortable, but they do look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks Jen!! No pain, no gain, huh? LOL

      Delete
  2. I want those heels and I love your new design, It is fabulous! I love everything you are wearing girl!

    http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new look ;) I like your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love the new blog design, Emma did an impeccable job I think I am gonna contact her to do mine. Your outfit is so exquisite, love the combination of pastel colors and polka dots.
    xoxo
    Raliat O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Raliat. Emma sure did a fantastic job! :)

      Delete
  5. your bag is so cute, i like the color! nice shoes, too!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big acessorizor either. I want to wear my necklaces more but I generally go with how I feel. Most days I do cute shoes, a belt, and over-sized studs to convey my style. I think you should dress how you feel...dress for the moment. The accessorizing will come when you feel it. I love this look and I love your purse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks for your input!! :) I also like studs and I change my bag often! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.