Monday, July 16, 2012

Out and About: Bohemian Chic

Happy Monday, beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen!
It's been almost two weeks, since my last post. Wow, it feels like it's been ages. Well, I hope you're all doing fabulous. What have I missed?

Anyways, today's outfit post is 'almost' entirely thrifted. The jean vest and maxi skirt are thrifted. I love the jean vest because of the 'net' design and the buttons on it. The maxi skirt is one of a kind, LOL. I really like the feel of it and also the print on it.

Check out the look below: 


I really apologize for my absence. I felt I neglected an unfinished project; which is not very good. Well, I hope and pray to be more consistent with my outfit post and others, from now on. 

Be sure to look out for  more 'Words of Encouragement' posts. I haven't done those in a while! :(
Don't you just love this vest? I do. It's so unique. I thank the person who made it! :D
Yeah, I realize that my eyes are closed, but I like this picture, that's why I decided to stick with it. Most of the time when I smile, my eyes tend to close up. Is there a name for that?
 That's all for now! :)

What I'm wearing:
Pink T-Shirt: Wet Seal
Vest: Thrifted
Maxi Skirt: Thrifted
Bag: K-Mart
Sunglasses: Wet Seal
Sandals: I don't remember! :(

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

30 comments:

  1. OMG! That vest is simply stunning; I love the details and the entire outfit. It is just perfect for a nice summer day.

    xoxo
    Raliat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. It is! Thanks so much, Raliat! :)

      Delete
  2. I like the skirt. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vest is amazingggg! Love it! Love this look! And girl your arms are fine lol!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks, Cherrie! I was only admiring my arms. Haha :)

      Delete
  4. That vest is SUPER cute! Great thrift finds. LOL about your eyes closing when you smile! Same thing happens to me, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you, Adjoa!! LOL. Yay, that's cool. Hehe :)

      Delete
  5. Blessings....
    As long as u are well.
    You look good in pink...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! All the glory to God. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Very pretty! I love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Lol everyone has beef with their arms

    ~Sherine

    Stop by and say HI!

    Confessions Of A City Girl 

    Btw: Enter the Confessions Of A City Girl x PrintRunner Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hehe. I don't have beef with my arms :)

      Delete
  8. This is by far my favourite look on you. Bohemian chic is most definitely your thing. Love everything about this outfit and that vest is the BUSINESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks, Tomi!! The vest is for sure, the BUSINESS!

      Delete
  9. This is by far my favourite look on you. Bohemian chic is most definitely your thing. Love everything about this outfit and that vest is the BUSINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am offically naming you, QUEEN OF COMBINATION :)

    WOW!!
    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice... me I have not forgiven you o. lol
    How could you have neglected us like that.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! ...that makes the two of us :p

      Thanks :)

      Delete
    2. ...two of us ke? So u r harbouring unforgiveness Oluwaseun? lol

      - LDP

      Delete
  12. Its such a bobo style I love =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this funky look you're wearing! :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, so cool for summer, i think im gonna re-create this. Love your style.


    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look in these pics and the fact that you are always smiling :) Beautiful beautiful smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.