Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday's Best: Retro Fun

Happy Sunday!

I was contacted by Sugarlips Apparel sometime ago." Contemporary clothing from Sugarlips will keep you ahead of the trends. Sugarlips specializes in women's fashion clothes." 

There were a lot of great items to choose from. But, I chose this dress, because of the color and the girly-ness vibe it has. When I received the dress, I was more than pleased. The dress looked much better in-person, than it did online!
 
Check out my look below: 

I really like this dress. I love the color against my skin tone. It's just so pretty and girly.The dress can be dressed up or down and accessorized in multiple ways. It can be paired with ivory, brown or white blazer, for a more dressy or work look.
I also decided to play with prints, by pairing the dress with my leopard print heels. .
If you haven't already, be sure to visit Sugarlips Apparel, and the dress can be purchased here. " 
Thanks, Sugarlips! :)

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Sugarlips Apparel
Earrings: Thrifted
Bracelets: Mom, Burlington
Leopard print belt: Vanity
Clutch: Sister
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

I hope you're having a great Sunday! :)
 
Take care! 
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

26 comments:

  1. The dress is very pretty I like it! I love your hair too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the dress!! Thank you, Diane! :)

      Delete
  2. That dress is adorable!!!

    www.together-inspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is lovely on you!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so retro-cute! Love the dress and your hair do is to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! lovely dress and your hair is so fyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, you have great style.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You killed THAT 6th pose!! You look great!! love the dress, love the hair!!

    xox www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely dress on you dear! the color is perfect for summer :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seun, I sent you a response message on your mystyledexpressions Facebook page :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a cute dress and you rocked it well.Off to check their website

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute dress! you look too cute and I love the color.

    http://www.foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooooo pretty! i'm loving that color for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  16. o and love the double belts. such an original touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty , and I love the braids!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Luv this dress on u dear and the braids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.