Sunday, June 24, 2012

Out and About: Wedding Mode

Hey, everyone! I hope your week is going on pretty good.

Here's a look at what I wore to a wedding this past week. It was a small wedding, and I also wasn't in the mood to get dressed. Keeping that in mind, I can't my look simple with no fuss. Check out the look, below:


I've had this dress for more than 3 years now, and this is my second time wearing it!
I wanted to mix prints, so I paired the dress with my polka-dots belt. Looking back now, I would have placed the belt a little lower. The position of the belt makes me look pregnant. LOL. 
Well, I hope you all are doing fabulous! :)

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Burlington
White Blazer/Jacket: Thrifted
Bracelet: Vanity
Watch: Wet Seal
Shoes: Burlington

Until next time, be good! :)
Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

8 comments:

  1. I love your belted waist and that bracelet makes your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress and yes! hips sure dont lie..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! They sure don't. Thanks, Uduak! :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress. Sometimes belting a dress does give me the pg look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Inez. Yeah, me too. I gotta be more careful/creative in that aspect.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.