Saturday, June 9, 2012

Out and About: Sister Sister

 Hello, hello, hello!

I'm showcasing my 'big sister' today. I loved what she wore to an outing earlier this week. I like how she styled and accessorized the dress. The dress is cute on it's own, but even better with the way she styled it.
Check out her look below:



What She's wearing:
Dress: Burlington
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Ring: Macys
Earrings: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW

What are your plans for the weekend?

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

8 comments:

  1. SO PRETTTY! i guess ur families got swag lool

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a cute outfit, I like the color of the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color on her and the belt is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait!!How did i not know you too were sisters!!I love her blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.