Monday, June 11, 2012

Out and About: Mall Shades

Hey, beautiful people! :)

I went to the mall with my sisters to do some window-shopping and we eventually went home with some goodies! My younger sister bought me some sunglasses, because the ones I have are not the cutest! LOL.

 Oh yeah! I changed my hair-style. I gave myself bangs. Well, I'm not so sure about the style, but it's alright. It looks better in-person, and not so much in pictures! :( But, I'm no longer wearing this hair-style, because I took out my weave last week. I'm currently rocking my hair in it's shrunken state. I'm getting my hair braided this week though! :)

Also, the top I'm wearing is ripped, on the top left. I like the 'distressed' look, so I didn't bother amending it! :) Anyways, check out my look, below:



What I'm wearing:
Top: Optiz Outlet
Shorts: DIY
Bracelets: Yard Sale
Ring: Macys
Sunglasses: Wet Seal
Sandals: Wet Seal

Stay blessed!

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

28 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Your hair is cute like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look fierce with ur glasses!<3 so jealous of the weather it was raining in england :(
    fab as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry about that. I hope the weather brightens up, just for you! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. oweeeee such a cute top :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. laid back and comfy..i like, look how well manicured your toes are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love d short&sandal..cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sunglasses is super cool. Love the distressed look of the rip too. Cute sweater. Nice flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the distressed look! Thanks, Inez! :)

      Delete
  7. Looking cute hun I like the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The rip definitely makes the top unique! Love it.
    I also recently gave myself bangs, it's always nice when it works out and isn't a disaster!
    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You'r definitely right, Ashlyn! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. This outfit is so adorable. I especially like the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice casual look, love the rip on the sweater, makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look!! Especially the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.