Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sunday's Best: Neutral, White and Ruffles

Hello, beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen! 

This past Sunday, the temperature was in the 90's! Wow, it was too hot to bare! The sun was really at work. Even the wind been blown wasn't enough to suppress the heat.  Despite what I wore, and how light my top was, the heat was still hard to cope with.  The sun definitely affected the outcome of my pictures.

Well, can you spot the difference in my pictures today? Check out my look, below:

 
 
What I'm wearing:
Top: Marshalls
Capri Pants: JcPenney
Clutch: Gift
Shoes: Deb

Have a good rest of the week!
 
Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

25 comments:

  1. What a fabulous top! You look great!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello beautiful! looking lovely, love the wedge and your hair.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look nice!!! Your top is very pretty :)

    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeees work girl! Those trousers and that top fits you to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes, Seun. Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog, they always make so so happy ;)

    I really like your top in this outfit, I can imagine just how hot it must've been there. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.