Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Out and About: Dancing Rings

Hey, ladies and gents! 

Why 'Dancing Rings', you ask? Well, the print on the dress/skirt looks like that to me! I wore this outfit to a Church event. I finally switched up my hair-style, not really though. All I did was, twisted both sides, pinned it and put it in a small low bun. I left the front 'bangs' out and curled it! :) Enjoy the pictures, below:



What I'm wearing:
White t-shirt: Wet Seal
Black half-sweater: Herbergers
Dress worn as skirt: Kohls
Earrings: Thrifted
Shoes: Optiz Outlet
Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

10 comments:

  1. I love that 5th pic!! You killed that pose!! where are you off to dressed so pretty?

    xox www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks Cindy. I wore it to a Church event (I just updated the post).

      Delete
  2. Your whole outfit just looks so pretty, the print of the skirt is very out there. Your make up loooks so good even from afar. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt!

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.