Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey, everyone! I've been given the Versatile Blogger Award by the beautiful Chioma of Chocolate's Evolution of Style. Thank you, Chioma! :)


Rules
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
 Let them know you have nominated them
Share7 random facts about yourself
Thank the bloggers who have nominated you (link to their blog)
 Add the Versatile Blogger Picture to your blog

7 Facts About Myself
1.  I don't know how to swim. Haha! :)
2. I like broccoli and onions! I don't like eating Ramen Noodles without onions.
3.  I look like my Dad! :)
4. I was a prefect (Head-Girl) in my Primary School in Nigeria! :)
5. I didn't like to wear skirts, shorts and capris when I was in High-School, because I hated the look of my legs. That has definitely changed now! :)
6. I love gold jewelries. 
7. I love to laugh! :D

Blogs I'm passing this Award to, are:

*I'm sorry, but I was only able to give this award to 9 Blogs!*

I hope you enjoyed reading another list of facts about me! I'm patiently waiting to read yours! :)

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


9 comments:

  1. hi beautiful! :)thank you so so so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog !
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! So nice of you. And well done to you for recieving this award too . Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks alot love! we really appreciate it and congrats to you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha very short answers
    I just gave you one, follow this link http://janylbenyl.blogspot.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Senior prefect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award!! You are doing great things on your blog. I hope we can one day work together!!

    http://fashionthroughyoureyes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.