Monday, May 28, 2012

Out and About: Trip Out

Hey, everyone! I miss you all! How are you? Great, I hope.
I'm sorry for the absence of posts and comments. I went out of town last week and I had no access to internet. So I used that opportunity to take a break from the web. It felt good, but I missed it. My trip was awesome. I didn't want it to end, because I loved everything about it. I was glad I saw my family that I haven't seen in so many years and of course my friends.  
Below is a look at what I wore to go on the trip:


 I passed through Wisconsin, Illnois, Ohio, Indiana, and Pennsylvania on my way to Maryland. I also stopped at those states to visit some people. While passing through those states and in Maryland, I went sight-seeing. I'll try to post pictures of my trip this week or next week.

What I'm wearing:
Jacket: Calvin Klein-Gift
Shirt: Thrifed
Black Skinnies: Herbergers
Bag: Herbergers
Shoes: Target

Happy Memorial Day!

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

15 comments:

  1. absolutely love the outfit, its laid back and very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's so cute and chic!! :) I love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and your blog is so cute!!
    I've just found your blog by chance and I love it!!
    I hope you like mine!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Irene. I'll visit your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey gul,
    Lovely blog.
    do you want us to follow each other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm a new follower of your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Greate dear! invite to my new post:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Tour hair is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.