Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Out and About: Stripes with a Twist

Hey, lovely people! I hope you're having a wonderful week. I went to a Birthday get-together this week. The event was taken place inside (house). The look I opted for, was casual and stress-free, because the event was held inside.

The top I'm wearing has a dog print on it. I don't like dogs, but I found the dog on this top to be really cute! I had to buy it! And to top it off, it had a bow, so I definitely had to have it! Oh yeah, I'm also wearing the earrings that I won from the giveaway hosted by the lovely Adjoa of The Ivy League Clique. I love the earrings! Be sure to check our her blog! Anyways, check out the look below:




What I'm wearing:
Top: Macy's
Red Tank top: Aeropostale
Gray skinnies: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Gift
Flats: Wet Seal

I wish you a great rest of the week!

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

14 comments:

  1. i love dogs and that top is the cutest, i like how you combined it with the red tank. and i love ur ballerina flats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Uduak. I love the flats too! :)

      Delete
  2. You look very cute in your outfit! I like the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the top I'd totally wear it. I also like the way you styled this outfit you look pretty :) As usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you, Emma! You're beautiful! :)

      Delete
  4. That top is adorable :). You look to cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.