Saturday, May 5, 2012

Out and About: Splash of Colors

Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend so far. My weekend is going very well. Today I attended a graduation of a family friend. He graduated with his RN (Registered Nurse) Degree. It's been a long and tedious journey, but we thank God for seeing him through. For my outfit for the occasion, I wanted to be dressy but still simple. So, I decided to wear a dress that was a bit fun; because of the colors, and I kept the accessible simple. Check out the look below: 



What I'm wearing:
Dress: Sears (FCUK-French Connection U.K)
Watch: Wet Seal
Bracelet: Wet Seal & Burlington
Clutch: Optiz Outlet
White half-sweater: JcPenney
Shoes: Burlington

What do you think of this look?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

23 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the style and fit of the dress. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my friend's graduation today as well! So full of emotion :(
    Anyway, love the dress and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I love attending graduations! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Love your dress, and shoes too. Vey cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the graduation of your family friend.
    I adore the splashes of colour everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so pretty! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes!!!!! love!!

    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! I love them, too! :)

      Delete
  7. Very Cute Outfit!!!

    _Oyin
    http://sleekstylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful! this print is amazing. also, congrats to your friend for graduating with his RN degree! that is a great accomplishment! talk to you soon, love!

    x james

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, love the dress and the colours/print go so well together. Love the hair and shoes as well. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.