Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Out and About: Plaid Inspired

Hello. I was inspired by Tomilola of My Style Loveletters.  I loved this look, as soon as I laid my eyes on it. I decided to re-create the look and I wore it to an outing yesterday. I paired my orange prom dress; worn as a skirt with one of my many plaid shirts. Don't be distracted by the 'peeking' out of my dress/skirt at the waist. I was in a hurry. Well, check out Tomilola's look and my re-creation below:

INSPIRATION

INSPIRED


What I'm wearing:
Plaid Shirt: Herbergers
Dress worn as skirt: Deb
Earrings: Wet Seal
Shoes: I'm not sure! :(

Have an awesome week! :)

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

13 comments:

  1. love the skirt, I'm inspired by this look, i have a long skirt that i need to rock ^_^ i guess i know how! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Go right ahead. I would love to see the look! :)

      Delete
  2. I was totally inspired too when I saw her outfit, and I love your version as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You killed it! ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!!! Love the skirt/dress and sandals!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Such sweet words from the source, herself. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

      Delete
  4. Very nice!!! Liking the whole look!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look esp the snadals - congrats on the give away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.