Thursday, May 17, 2012

Out and About: Out with the Sister

Hey, beautiful people! I hope you're all doing well. During the week, me and my sister went out to eat and also did some window-shopping. I considered it window-shopping because I saw somethings I liked, but I didn't purchase anything. Anyways, check out our looks below:

Oh yeah, I also did my hair. I was a bit skeptical because I decided to use straight weave this time, but it turned out well. I trimmed and styled it with the help of my younger sister. I'll show you the end results in future posts.
Don't you just hate when you come across an item; especially shoes, but your size is not among the ones that are available? :(
Well, that's exactly what happened to me and my sister. We saw some cute pairs of wedges for good prices, but none was in our sizes. I was a bit sad (haha), but glad because I didn't have to spend my money! :)

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Sears
Tights: Deb
Cross-body Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday! :)

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

35 comments:

  1. i can soo relate to this
    people with big feet like me never get any good shoes
    your hair looks really nice btw :)

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!! I hope you visit my blog!
    Kisses from Uruguay!!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look gorgeous sis!!
    Lol! I identify with you. There are things I find but can't get because of lack of size (shoes being number one) but sometimes I am secretly glad because I wouldn't have to buy! :)

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I was very glad! Thank you, Funbi! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit! You and your sister look just alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to see your hair down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miss~

    Very cute outfit! You and your sister have such beautiful smiles! And how sweet of her to help you with your hair :)

    And yea I get where you are coming from! I hate when they aren't my size but love that I didn't spend money either! haha

    And those shoes you got on..... omg.. They're amazing! I can't believe they were thrifted! I am NEVER that lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Thanks, Josie. You have a great sense of humor! :)

      Delete
  7. Cute outfit and I like your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you guys look alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys have perfect skin tone- so crazy about it!!! I really love it

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!
    xox www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Cindy! Thanks so much! :) You're welcome.

      Delete
  11. you could pass as twins. Love your hair and top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys look just alike. Totally feel you; it’s so frustrating when you’re about to get a bargain and you can’t, coz it’s not available in your size.

    Have a great weekend.
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh too cute you guys! just followed you! i love the way you both pose in front of the camera. i can imagine you guys exchanging holding the camera and vogueing it! <3 come check out our blog too. my boyfriend and i try to feature couples around the world.
    HIMandHER

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your outfits are beautiful!
    You both are very stylish!!
    Kisses :))
    xx Iza

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress looks great. And good job on the hair too:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. incredibles ideas and this blog is full of style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.