Sunday, May 20, 2012

Out and About: Baby Pink

Hey, wonderful people! I hope you're all having a great weekend.

During the week, I attended a Baby Shower. It was lots of fun. It was great being around joyous and uplifting people. I had more fun than I thought I would. The time spent at the Shower was filled with love, laughter, dancing, eating and much more. I wore a skirt that you've probably seen enough of (haha). I paired the skirt with a simple t-shirt and flats. My camera has been acting up.

With that being said, some of my pictures didn't save :(. Anyways, check out the look below:



What I'm wearing:
T-Shirt- Hollister
Skirt: Herbergers
Belt: Herbergers
Bracelet: I'm not sure! :(
Flats: JcPenney

Have a fun and blessed week! :)

Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

23 comments:

  1. I love how you're always smiling and happy in your pictures! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love smiling. But, besides that, if I don't smile, I would look like I'm sad or mad in my pictures! Haha :)

      Thank you, Diane!

      Delete
  2. Pretty shirt!! I love baby showers.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherrie. I love Baby Showers too and babies...haha :)

      Delete
  3. I like the look.. simple and *cough* lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats are really pretty :)
    Have a great week ahead babe

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mide. Have a wonderful week :)

      Delete
  5. New or old, the skirt looks great on you. Like the tee.

    Have a great week.
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look cute, really like the flats!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a cute look :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flats and the bracelets. Bright colours are always a good look for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flats and the bracelets! Bright colours are always a good look for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.