Thursday, May 10, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hey, beautiful people! I hope all is well with you! I was given the Liebster Blog Award by MsJB of No dull moment. Thank you, MsJB! :)


This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The purpose of this award is to bring attention to these blogs. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favorite'.

Rules
Link back to the person who gave you the award
Post the award to your blog
 Pass it to 5 other bloggers you appreciate
Leave a comment on their blogs informing them about the award

Blogs I'm passing this award to:
If you'll like to be featured as a Style Pick of the Week, please send an e-mail to mystyledexpressions@hotmail.com.


Take care!
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.


11 comments:

  1. aww thank you so much for this ^_^ appreciate it love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it over! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Esther and you're welcome! :)

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucija. I'm a follower of your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the award! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it.